- A teacher or administrator looking to identify and integrate educational technology into the classroom?
- A school looking to develop an educational technology plan?
- Looking to move some or all of your instruction online?
- A trainer looking for the right way for you to streamline training with an online component?
- A professor charged with teaching an online course for the first time?
- A program director looking to develop a fully online program?
- A subject matter expert looking to develop a workshop or course (online or in-person)?
Then you are in the right place.
Forenoon helps educators and trainers of all types develop with the instructional design process, with educational technology, and distance education.
How Can We Help?
You can also reach us at email@example.com
The purpose of the Instructional technology coach is to support teachers with effective ways to integrate technology into their instructional practices. Instructional technology coaches are specialists who focus on providing professional development for teachers by providing them with the additional support needed to integrate technology into daily lesson plans. (ISTE 2013)